Monday, February 24, 2020

Live in a box

We can but dream
Guess Im just a dreamer.

What type of house is your dream house?


Ive always dreamed of living in a converted church.
In the end I bought a derelict,where one room across a yard and  garden does somewhat resemble a small church.At the beginning I never saw the resemblance,it was the worst room 
because of its poor comdition.No-one had lived in the house for years,practically everything 
you touched fell to pieces,everyone was afraid to tackle all the work needed so the house was left empty.

Then I visited the west coast of Australia,the new dream was a beach house...never achieved that one.

I did spend a short time as a teen on a small island in the middle of a river,it had one small house,and a school for naval cadets.If I had been out in the evening,11pm was the last shout for 
‘Boats Crew’to row me across to the house.

Then small castles caught my eye,but they may be equally as cold as my present house;Small problem of to-ing and fro-ing across a river or lake.

Have you bought your dream home?

Do you libe in a town?
In the countryside?
By the sea?
In a remote area?
In a city?
In the mountains?

Is your dream house...
A new build?
Old?
A cottage?
Ranch?
Highrise?
Glass house?

Post pix of your dream home.
Music about houses homes places you have stayed.
Places you would like to live.
Memes or videos


NB: no comments on religion or politics
(We maintain a safe place to post and a good atmosphere,please respect).















No comments:

Post a Comment