Saturday, October 3, 2020

Love ‘em...Our furry friends and other animals.

 Some animals have amazing skills,sometimes they surpass our own.










Many animals work,we have dogs in airports,in the army,airforce,helping in disasters,saving lives.teaching children,helping the disabled,protecting us.Some are working in entertainment,they are almost human, but do we have the same humanity or capacity for love?

Or,love me love my dog..I love you as much as I love my dog!cat...

Do you have a pet,which do you prefer,cats,dogs,birds,reptiles?

My friends son is a dolphin trainer.I would love to swim with dolphins...thats a dream.

Have you met Didge the skate boarding cat,she was a rescue cat?

There is a police dog who walks tight ropes blindfolded.Maybe he is special  branch.

Also a dog who teaches road safety to children.Can you recommend animal films or stories?

Welcome:Please respect other commenters.Stay on topic.

Post Gif,pix,memes,music,videos,trailers.

Remember no religious comments or politics here.



No comments:

Post a Comment