Monday, April 4, 2022

If Music Be the Food of Love…Play on!

 If Music be the Food of Love Play on!


Do you live to eat,or eat to live.Food is perhaps my most expensive outlay,altho I eat simply.

Lots of fruit,veg a little meat,no dairy, tea or coffee,gluten free being celiac.Loved coffee but became allergic.w

So I eat to live,except for blueberries and strawberies and lots of fruit.The last two years fresh veg were in short supply,and sometimes supermarket shelves a bit empty due to lots of imports.People stocked up with large freezers.I had to buy a larger freezer.

Havent eaten Fast Food for years and years.I miss lots of delicious cakes but a new place just opened a Gluten free bakery so I must try that out,it looks good in the advertisements,opened by an Italian gluten-free patisserie chef.I will go with my friend who has a health shop.If its good, he will order from there.

He had problems with orders during lock down,as a lot of foods were imported,and the airports closed.

When summer arrives the shops now have gluten free icecream,before I had to travel miles to buy gluten free icecream,so thats a summer treat to look forward too.










So post memes gifs music about food.Remember bo religious or political comments please,and respect others.
Enjoy! Lian





No comments:

Post a Comment