Saturday, May 21, 2022

Home Sweet Home…Renaudvations

 Home Sweet Home….Renaudvations on a derelict house with an old room that had once been part of a mill.Thatsbthe white room with arches.

Many of you know I bought a derelict house in really bad condition.My cousin and I rented an apartment as we were doing an exhibition of Art.

Someone broke into our rented accomodation and stole our money,so we went to stay with a friend.My friends father had a house for sale with a large room.We went to see the house and it had possibilities.We hadnt thought of buying a house.

My friend said do a deal with my father.The house was very cheap, but not great condition.It was an offer we could not refuse, had to put a deposit,but we had had our money stolen,so I put a deposit of 50$ with my credit card,with three years to pay.If we were short on the price the house would be returned to my friends father on the three year time limit.

We paid in one year  and eight months.Lots  of luck,and lots of work to pay.I had three jobs,tying for a publisher,tutoring two boys.













tutoring two boys and exhibitions.the writing desk was peeling and yellowed ith age urned o white.

In the last few years house prices increased,and with all the work its now worth a lot.

All the furniture apart from the kitchen units was recycled.Some thrown out,some second hand and some from scrap yards,

I took up tiling and mosaicking,which I love as well as painting furniture.tiled the kitchen,two bathrooms and a yard.The blue piece in the kitchen was painted with glue before coloor that really was falling apart.I tiled the yard,Im inspired by the east,and Morocco.Its a house of character that no-one wanted because of the work

Now remember no politics,no religious comments,respect all commenters.

Theme houses,renovations roome you like,memes, gifs, music,a d traikers.

Enjoy Lian



No comments:

Post a Comment