Monday, February 20, 2023

Money can’t buy you ❤️ LOVE

 Money can’t buy you ❤️LOVE

Life s NOT a fairy tale!However much money you have.Fairy tale romances have a habit of crashing.The fairy tale wedding of the last century was undoubtedly of Meghan and Prince Harry.

The crowds were excited,the hero Prince had found true love.Prince Harry had always been the belovedCheeky hero since fighting to protect his country,then he met Meghan.

( I once bumped into Meghan and believe me she was beautiful,radiant).I didnt recognize her as she was in my home town.I realized who she was later.I often dont place people when they arent in the expected place.

Another time I bought a dress at an exclusive store called Whistles,the dress frayed under the arms.It was over three months before I could manage to return the dress.I expected a battle.The sales girl was  really sweet,she exclaimed,I've never see that before,would you like a refund or an exchange?I was astonished…there was no problem.Many years later I recognized that young girl had been Kate Middleton.she was so natural,no airs and graces.Whistles belonged to Lady Kitty Spencer.Obviously Kates job was a connection to friends of William.

How many lavish fairy tale weddings or images crash and burn?Paul McCartney,and Heather.Money cant buy you love.Not even 800 million,McCartneys estimated wealth.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard another acrimonious,spill beans,divorce.As for images…BOO HOO poor Prince Andrew can no longer afford the upkeep of The royal Windsor lodge…poor man.No sympathy,from me.Johnny Depp has 14 houses,you can only live in one house at a time,wear one suit of clothes at a time,eat so many meals a day.

Windsor Lodge is worth £400 million,98 acres in the heart of Windsor great park.Windsor is a beautiful town set on the river Thames,surrounded by beautiful countryside.Brother William has exclaimed he will not see his brother homeless,tho Andrew claims lack of funds.Sarah Ferguson sold the wedding present bequeathed by Q Elizabeth for £15 million when near bankruptcy.Later moving back in with Andrew the Q’s favorite son.her daughters according to the Daily Mail bought Sarah a plush Belgravia property and Sarah paid millions in cash.I doubt with Andrews funds he would ever be homeless,certainly not down and out.Behind closed doors might well be interesting in the Royal lodge.

Princess Diana was the third wheel in her marriage to Charles who maintained his relationship with Camilla.This should be considered an impediment to his impending  Coronation,or is there a way around this?Seems no hindrance.There was a stipultion about no divorcee could be crowned,or has that changed?

Kate and William seem genuinely happy…and as a royal Kate has not put a foot wrong,neither does she wear foolish fashion trends.I hope they are happy.Living in a goldfish bowl however rich cant be fun!

Now what would you splash 800 million on?Do tell of your dreams.

A diamond? a car. A private island?…..I think I might well keep my little house,a once derelict,but to and fro to two of my other favorite countries.I would maintain my friends and continue to create art to my hearts content.No more carrying heavy shopping.ReallyI enjoy the life I have.Being rich is not all about money,we carve our own destiny and happiness should be our priority for us and other people.

Money cant buy you love,but it sure helps with the bills.

























No comments:

Post a Comment