Saturday, April 18, 2020

DAY 751

Day 751

A Cats Diary

My captors continue to torment me.
They have another prisoner,he is more crazy than me.

Then I got to thinking...My life is passing away.This is day 751 of my captivity.
Oh for the Green Green grass of home.Where honey bees hum melodies
Where the grass is greener.

Where would you rather be under lockdown?
A beach house in Malibu
A bedsit in LA
A castle in Windsor.

Who would you rather be held captive with?
Lady Gaga
Madonna
President Trump
A person of your choice

Which famous person was in prison 27 years?
Who spent more than 5000 days under house arrest?
How long was Julian Assage in the Ecuadorean Embassy?
How long if at all has your lock down been?

How do you spend your time in this new situation?
Reading?
The internet?
TV?
In your swimming pool?
Other passtime?
















No comments:

Post a Comment