Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Go Away

 Why dont you go away?

Where to?Somewhere exotic!!!Somewhere exciting.Lets dream of better times ahead,places we would like to go to,or revisit.

I hope with the last year places havent changed to much.

If we cant travel lets dream.A life without a dream is not a life.

Although I lived in Italy for nearly two years I never visited Puglia,it on the heel of the boot of Italy.

Puglia is a world heritage site,with little honey pot houses,Roman ruins and beautiful beached.There is no place like it in the world for the little houses that are so pretty.

A revisit to Istanbul,how I love that city set on the Bospherous,beautiful castles,a trip along the Golden horn,the Spice market and the bazar.Shopping like you can't imagine.Ballooning in Cappadocia and its biblical landscape,beautiful beaches,

Last week I saw a program o two guys on Safari…looks an absolute must! My friends said Namibia its safer than Kenya.I love big cats especially cheetahs.Perhaps camping under stars.

A revisit to Western Australia…Bunker Bay,Margaret River,Walpole a huge gigantic forest.Totally unspoilt.

I never saw Ayres Rock my friend refused to drive there,so that would be on my list.

Visit a few of my friends in Arizona and California.

I would also like to go to the beaches near my house,havent been anywhere even where I live with the lockdowns.

Remember please:No political or religious comments.

RESPECT Other commenters,this is a family site.

Enjoy,post images of places you would like to visit or share,music,memes and gifs… Lian













No comments:

Post a Comment