Sunday, May 9, 2021

I remember,I remember…

 I remember,I remember the house where I was born…(poem).

Memories,memories…

What historic events do you remember clearly?

What were you doing when you heard this news?

What great movies do you remember?

What music do you remember on the dates of these events?

Here are some events you may remember.

1968 The assassination of Martin Luther King.

1969 Easy Rider…Music Born to be Wild

1970 Watergate

1981 Princess Diana married Charles

1990s Monica Lewinski.

March7 1997 Princess Diana died,I woke up early morning,and had an important appointment that day,I placed candles throughout my house,I told my guest it was for Dianas memory but it was to create light in my house,and to create a good atmosphere.

9/11 Attack on the Twin Towers

2010 D J Trump won the election,the first person to tell me was a commenter on NFE who sent me a gif.

2018 Avatar (movie) How I loved the small floating planets.

Please remember,NO politics,no religious comments,no frictions,Respect other commenters.

Post your memories and what you were doing when you heard interesting news items.Music associated with these events,I remember Enya playing throughout the news of 9/11.


What a beautiful movie Dr Zhivago was,what an impact.

I was in Istanbul when Princess Diana got married,it was even on Turkish television,People were riveted, to my surprise.

For the news of Monica Lewinski…it was did he or didnt he? Is he guily or innocent?

Movies and events








No comments:

Post a Comment