Saturday, October 16, 2021

From the sublime to the ridiculous

Clothes

What do you wear in  bed?

Nothing,pajamas,night dress,T shirt,underwear,night shirt? What color?Plain,spotted,checked.patterned,striped?Do you wear a dressing gown?

Do you wear a uniform at work?smart clothes casual,do you have a dress code?So you wear jeans,a suit?other clothes?eg., 











What type of shoes do you wear?

Do you love fashion? Are you a fashion  follower?Do you have many winter coats?whats your favorite like?

Do you have a raincoat.

I was looking at some fashionable clothes,I camt think of anyone who would wear them?

They are from the sublime to the ridiculous.I would feel embarrassed,Im sure everyone would laugh.

I love to wear cotton in the summer,I like the fell of crisp cotton next to my skin.when I got to wighteen winter coats,I started giing friends coats for the winters.

Will you wear a Halloween costume?,and do you like fancy dress.I won aprizes several times for fancy dress.I dressed as a liqourice all sort with a pill box hat with all sorts on a net on the hat..Another time I was pactice makes perdect with piano keys on a white skit and musical notes.

I have a fur hat and a flap hat for the winter weather.

So post memes, gifs,gifs,music,on the above theme,trailers.

Remember respect all posters,no politics or religious comments please?


No comments:

Post a Comment