Sunday, October 10, 2021

The sea in all its moods

The sea in all its moods.

There are so many mysteries surrounding the sea.

I love the sea in all its’ moods.Sea animals fascinate,some are fierce,or frightening,some our friends,and some look like plants.I loved playing with stingrays in Australia,and discovering the sea life.Sea horses were beautiful,some looked like plants,some sea animals  had razor sharp teeth,some deadly dangerous.🐬🐳🐡🦐🦭🐋

I loved the deserted beaches,swimming in clear blue waters,and diving for shells,

Once I catalogued shells for six weeks,a collection for a museum.My reward was a Frill shark skull,theprototype of the first shark,now extinct.It functioned liks a Boa constrictor,but ate its victims live.

Small boats or yachts are more fun than cruises,some have funny names.A day on a boat is fun.

Think a cruise might bore in comparison. 

My favourite painting as a child was of white horses in the sea,and a story that caught attention was why was theMary Celeste found floating in the ocean?image 2  my frill shark kull and 14 is a frill shark,now extinct.















with no-one on board.

Adventures at sea were always enthralling,battles too.

Sea food tastes good,but alas I am allergic to most.

Post,memes/gifs,videos trailers of movies,stories,songs that mention the sea,sea animals.

RememberNO religious or political comments,respect all posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment