Friday, January 14, 2022

Wild animals,pets,and useful animals

 Wild animals,pets and useful animals

How much should we interfere with or in an animals life.

Should we protect animals

Do you have a pet,have you ever owned a pet?

Do we really or should we own an animal.

This week I saved a bird from dying.A little sparrow sat in the middle of my yard,it didnt move except its head a little.The weather has been cold,windy and stormy.The rainfall has been heavy,had ai left the bird it would surely have drowned,and died.

I had a cage so threw a cloth ober the bird and put him in an open cage he was totally listless and did not resist.

I called him my bird,but did not own him.I knew he belonged to the wild and if life returned that was his right.

He refused food snd drink for two days,even from a dropper.I put the cage in a warm indoors for the night.in the morning he started to flutter so I put the cage in the garden,he tried to fly but fell again p,and sat without moving.I had to shop for some food so he returned to the cage.on my return he really ahdnperked up.Again the cage went into the garden,with an open top he few out onto a low roof.then he flew onto my head the shoulder,looked into my face and flew weakly away

Pets are a reward,are loyal,loved and love in return,except for reptiles,Which are easy to keep but devoid of affection.I really dislike snakes,

Useful animals are very often treated in a cruel way,killed painfullyin fear,and eaten.There are however working dogs,guide dogs,guard dogs,police and rescue digs,sniffer dogs,they can bond with their trainer.Many circuses train by cruelty

Post memes,musc,videos,gifs pictures of pets,and comments.Remember resoect other commenters,no politics or religion please.The last image is the sparrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment