Sunday, March 13, 2022

Odd spots and Beautiful spots near the sea.

 Odd spots and Beautiful spots near the sea.

I love  the sea in all its moods.

The weather is so gray and miserable Im dying for the summer and beaches.

I prefer deserted spots,with no people around.

There are seaside and surfing spots.

There are some very odd spots,and some of rare beauty.Perhaps one of the most interesting is Pamakkuke in western Turkey,its a petrified mountain glisteng white with pools to Bathe in.

I journed there by bus four hours from Kusadesejust as we were about to get out of the bus.there was a huge thunder storm and the road was like a river.We had to sit in the bus and could only look at the mountain.we were stuck in the riber and the men had to free the bus.All my luggage was wet through.

I was offered a bed in the Directors office at 1am when we arrived in Izmir,he wok me at 5 am as his family had invited me to stay in his home…I gladly accepted and I was treated like the family.

The coolest place in hot sunny Istanbul is under the city,called the Basilica water cistern,quite amazing architecture with pillars and Medusers head carved in stone.

Theres also the spice market.Istanbul is magic and fascinating,good food and scenery.

Below is Waterfall beach Western Australia,spectacular,one of the best places in the world for beaches.

There are also some odd images of buildings in the US.


Post videos,nusic,images gifs of unusual or stunning places.

Remember no religious comments or politics here,this is a family site.

Oh and we have a birthday to celebrate for Steve a good friend here.Happy Birthday Steve.

Enjoy…Lian.



















No comments:

Post a Comment