Saturday, May 27, 2023

Hello darkness my old friend

Our world is one of duality
We cannot have light without dark, day without night, summer without winter, sunrise without sunset.
There were wonderful quotes about darkness and also light, and songs too.




If you are as bright as the sun there will be no darkness in this world.

Even a stone at the bottom of a murky pond can produce fire.


I will admit that on many occasions, I have been afraid of the dark. I also remember my dog barking manically at something I could not see. Was he dreaming? 
I welcome the mornings, the light and the sun, and the sun on my skin, tho in Australia, with the night skies, it was never truly dark, yet once on the moors, It was so dark I could not see my feet. And the sun in Australia could burn in ten minutes.
I love to watch the changing skies, sunrises and sunsets, starry skies and the light of the moon.
Around my house, I have chandeliers, and beautiful lamps, mirrors that reflect light on cosy evenings, candles too.









Remember, no political or religious comments, post memes, gifs, quotations, music on opposites, light and dark.
Most of all enjoy!
Lian 

No comments:

Post a Comment