Sunday, June 25, 2023

Nothing Sweeter Than A Georgia Peach

 

Summer is here, and fruit is in abundance. Here's an easy recipe.
Scoop out a melon and fill it with the fruit of your choice. Fruits of the forest are delicious.
Cut off the skin. Top with cream. Can add buttercream to the outside if you wish and add decoration.




When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
You are the apple of my eye.
Lots of idioms about fruit.

The forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was an apple. Yet an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Snow White was given a poisoned apple.

I have new neighbours, and they asked me what this fruit is. It’s growing in their garden.
I had no idea, does anyone know?




Reverse gray hair….eat blue-colored fruits. I don't have gray hair, so I don't know if it works.

Enjoy the topic of fruits. There are lots of video songs and movies about fruit.
Post memes, gifs, and chat, and most of all enjoy.
Remember, respect all commenters. Stay cool in the heatwaves.

Lian



No comments:

Post a Comment